name a ROM

Search This thread

joshphilips

Mar 9, 2008
Salmiya,Kuwait
If you need a debloated ROM, try supreme bean. It has a very decent battery life.There are other options like hurricane, Phoenix too !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
Nothing is 100% bug-free (even official Samsung builds).. but for the least bug-free experience... avoid KitKat roms. Some are good, no doubt, but still have more bugs than those based on official 4.3 firmware.
Good ones mentioned already... my vote are for Hurricane and Revolution HD - but always read up on each thread to see what bugs are present (to see if you can live with them).

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
i need a bug free and decent battery life touchwiz 4.3 ROm Please

no 100% bug free. This is a development ROM :p
it is not a developed ROM. hahaha. Devs will always try to do their best to support.
At the other end, users must read carefully the OP and thread. Most of the times, when you read the OP properly, and its thread as well, you will closely get a bug "free".
Because most of the times, problem that you face with ROM, other ppl had experienced it before, and there's a solution inside the thread. What you need is search on the thread, read carefully, and you are good to go.

Cheers.

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
A really stable Roms like omega and android revolution HD.

Full with features, go for phoenix.

That's my choices.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
i need a bug free and decent battery life touchwiz 4.3 ROm Please

I haven't tried other 4.3 TW ROM ever since I rooted my phone 3 months ago except the one in my signature called " Jelly kat".Flash the V3 of this ROM and also in my signature you'll find power box tool link by the same developer check it out and customize the Rom, It's better to use TWRP to flash power box tool since it's aroma based installer and philz touch 6 doesn't play too well with aroma link to latest TWRP is also in my signature.Battery life will vary from person to person since no two people use the phone same way , also there are two kernels devil and agni which you can try to maximize the battery life. I don't play with custom kernels yet I'm happy with stock kernels for now

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app