Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Turning my I9505 into GE

Tip us?

Nreigota
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Turning my I9505 into GE

Hi, i want to turn my i9505 into google edition. Whats the best rom to do that? I want to be exactly the same.

Also, i have samsung 4.4 non rooted, original recovery, any problem installing GE?

de/odex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nearest to GPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nreigota View Post
Hi, i want to turn my i9505 into google edition. Whats the best rom to do that? I want to be exactly the same.

Also, i have samsung 4.4 non rooted, original recovery, any problem installing GE?
Here is the best for me: 4.4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544474

Cheers!

funkybassist
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nreigota View Post
danvdh's version is also great, no problems installing and running. Camera works well too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537495

Edgio60
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Danvdh's ROM is by fat the smoothest and most stable for me.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Edgio60 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cvh-hofbauer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm using jamal's rom for two weeks now and got two minor bugs. Twitcasting app doesn't work in stock kernel. But I installed Alucard's one and now it's OK. But another more annoyance thing happened 4 times or so: the screen in which you accept or decline incoming calls vanished when receiving one call and I wasn't able to open it anymore. Only after rebooting the device.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Does Danvdh's rom works nice in any GS4? It says in the post that this rom supports only Canadian and T-mobile variants. My GS4 is from Brazil.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app