No registration required

[Q] NFS most wanted problem >_<

OP adneon0

22nd March 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

52 posts
More
How to install Most wanted on Xperia M(C1904).. i pasted the data files in sdcard/android/data.
still it asks to download data files via wifi.. do i need it to put it in internal?
22nd March 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 44

303 posts
More
Question threads go to Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Section, not here. Don't do it again, if you please.

Those files must be put in /sdcard/Android/obb, not in /data.
22nd March 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adneon0

How to install Most wanted on Xperia M(C1904).. i pasted the data files in sdcard/android/data.
still it asks to download data files via wifi.. do i need it to put it in internal?

You can play having that file on sdcard but you need to mount that folder using Folder Mount or gl2sd.
And you placed the file in right folder., for nfs the you need to paste files in sdcard/data not in obb.
Last edited by Krishna_MDual; 22nd March 2014 at 03:13 PM.
23rd March 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmkzgirxp

Question threads go to Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Section, not here. Don't do it again, if you please.

Those files must be put in /sdcard/Android/obb, not in /data.

If the data files are Obb files, only then it shall be placed inside the obb folder, else, it should be inside data folder. But neither of them works for xperia M because of its low internal memory (2GB). Hence, to play NFS Mostwanted, which is around 2GB, you need to swap your internal memory to sd card by using apps like folder mount, internal to sd, etc. (however Gl to Sd won't work as it does not detect NFS Mostwanted).
I hope I could help.
23rd March 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #5  
Flag Carlisle
Thanks Meter: 69

186 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adneon0

Download External to Internal, go to setting, change original mounting point to /storage/sdcard0 and external mounting point to ext_card and change ext sdcard device access to /dev/block/vold/179:33. and swap your internal and external SD, keep the NFS data on your sd card-android-data folder and then swap. swapping also installs apps straight to SD card straight from app store
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread