Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Re-Partition Error Need PIT for 9190

OP peremeci

22nd March 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 5

69 posts
More
Hello;

I tried to re-partition with "CSB_signed_SERRANO3G_ONEPIT_OPEN_130523.pit" file but after firmware update ODIN "Fail!" (with Fail! Size) meesage.

However, phone is now on softbrick and never accecpt any stock rom via ODIN (with or without re-partition check). It's mean i broke my phone PIT mapping and i need current PIT file for re mapping to partition.

As i said "CSB_signed_SERRANO3G_ONEPIT_OPEN_130523.pit" is problem for me there are ant other PIT file for 9190?

Thanks!
22nd March 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

53 posts
More
Pit file using the firmware installation so no need to think that wants hard brick olsun.o did say ap option only with firmware y install, I'm so stock firmware you've installed hepsinde successful oldu.cwm y install full wipe do the firmware install.

Pit dosyasını kullanarak firmware yüklemeye çok gerek yok diye düşünüyorum isterse hard brick olsun.Odin de ki ap seçeneği ile sadece firmware yi yükle,ben o kadar stock firmware yükledim hepsindede başarılı oldu.cwm yi yükleyip full wipe yap sonra firmware yi yükle.
22nd March 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
More
is this what you need ? have not tried it i but i have made a pit file for /2 version for just in case using the file in the thread below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2625628
23rd March 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Istanbul

69 posts
More
Hello;

It was my choice, so i wanted to make re-partition to my phone.

I can use any custom rom with CWM, But after that PIT file, i can not install any stock rom with or without PIT file.

So my phones partition table is now not suitable for 9190 stock rom and i can not back it again.

So, i need 9190 PIT file

dovakinn i can not see your pit files, that thereat?
23rd March 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
More
my pit file is not in that thread , i said i was able to make one using the op's method in that thread and my pit file is for 92 duos version so it won't work in your case but you can use that thread to find a debrick image of your version somebody must have made one for 9190.
23rd March 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Istanbul

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dovakinn

my pit file is not in that thread , i said i was able to make one using the op's method in that thread and my pit file is for 92 duos version so it won't work in your case but you can use that thread to find a debrick image of your version somebody must have made one for 9190.

Ah no...i can bootup my device with CWM and any other custom ROM... But can't stock ROM, otherwords this issuie is different than standalone softbrick problem... infact this is stock rom istallation problem (and yes it's my mistake i'm used not suitable PIT file at first installation)....

Still i need it.. and i can not undarstand anything custom PIT, PIT magic etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9190, pit, re-partition
Previous Thread Next Thread