Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Am I screwed?

Tip us?

xSkyFlasherx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Am I screwed?

Well I have a bit of a problem here....I rooted my phone and I had CWM installed and I was trying to restore my rom but that didn't work not I have to take it to best buy cause it's stuck in a boot loop so I was scared that I voided my warranty now I smashed my phone to make sure they don't be able to check how many times I flashed my phone think they'll give me another one if they can't check it? this is kinda urgent.

Mike
Old
Thanks Meter 383
That is called fraud and is not encouraged / supported in any form on xda. Sounds like you simply needed to flash stock images and you would have been fine. Instead you went with the falcon punch method. An ambitious move, but not very effective at yielding a working device

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy S4 I337
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xSkyFlasherx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
That is called fraud and is not encouraged / supported in any form on xda. Sounds like you simply needed to flash stock images and you would have been fine. Instead you went with the falcon punch method. An ambitious move, but not very effective at yielding a working device

I just hope they can give a replacement and my USB wouldn't work anyways cause it would always keep restarting even when I plugged it up so I couldn't flash the smashing was my only method I have insurance I just hope for the best I can get a replacement.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2598
Still fraud in my opinion. Man up you know what you get yourself into when you you root your phone (it voids your warranty). You messed up your phone so pay the price.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

Mike
Old
Thanks Meter 383
www.swappa.com. Find yourself a replacement device