Thread Deleted

Prime stuck @ splash out of nowhere

OP hitekdroid

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
23rd March 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

53 posts
Hi all, my Prime is stuck at the Asus splash screen out of nowhere! I looked through these q & a, googled, and tried a few simple options before i posted this.I was not trying to flash a new rom or anything like that. I actually hadn't used it for a few days because i'm moving, i charged it up, used it for a few hours, came back later to use it, and the browser froze. No big deal, it does that once every day or two. I hold the power button to restart it and now it just stays at the flash screen. I haven't tried to flash anything in so long i forgot for a bit how to access recovery or what exact rom im using. I can access recovery(twrp 2.2.2.1) and fastboot, i remember unlocking without a problem, and doing the nvflash backup on ics before i believe i flashed a stock jb rom(which i think i'm still on.) I was able to copy my pictures to an external sd card through twrp , and after that i tried to restore a backup, and wiping data and cache but still stuck at the splash screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, right now im going to look through and see if i can find the stock jb rom, or lookup fastboot guides or something. Thanks for any help!
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread