Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wireless back covers that aren't faux leather.

Tip us?

PhattieM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wireless back covers that aren't faux leather.

I absolutely hate the back cover on the note 3 (faux leather? bleh). Is there any replacement back cover I can get that has wireless charging capability?

I don't really want to use a compatible case, because I hate cases and I'm a firm believer in keeping the thin form factor of the phone.

imstill@g
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhattieM View Post
I absolutely hate the back cover on the note 3 (faux leather? bleh). Is there any replacement back cover I can get that has wireless charging capability?

I don't really want to use a compatible case, because I hate cases and I'm a firm believer in keeping the thin form factor of the phone.
Basically, I think your best bet is to grab a wireless charging module,grab any back that you want after that.

PhattieM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imstill@g View Post
Basically, I think your best bet is to grab a wireless charging module,grab any back that you want after that.
Any suggestions? I've seen the metalish one. I've spent about two hours looking and haven't found much for just a plain back that isn't faux.

imstill@g
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhattieM View Post
Any suggestions? I've seen the metalish one. I've spent about two hours looking and haven't found much for just a plain back that isn't faux.

Looked here and there, definitely not the metal ones, here issue with them causing interference with signal. Everyone it seems is in love with the faux leather thing going on here. Amazon is where I usually dig around. If I see something, Ill let you know