Originally Posted by TransformixS4
After the ML2 4.3 update my GPs decided to not work. I tried so many fixes but none worked.
It searches for GPS forever.
I need to root to fix this but if anyone have the same issue or a fix without root i would appreciate it!
I am having the same issue!
So far I've:
1. Toggled GPS Off -> rebooted --> toggled back on
2. Cleared all data on Google Maps App -> uninstalled updates --> Downloaded the latest version in play store.
3. "Turned Off" apps and widgets that obviously use GPS, including some that don't, e.g. bloatware like blurb etc. and cleared their data.
4. Unchecked in the default Internet browser app the 'use location' option
5. Pulled sim and battery
6. Booted into safemode
7. Went to Samsung Desk at best buy to maybe reflash firmware but the device is not detected, probably because they don't have the ML2 (rep claimed it was because phone was discontinued).
Device: Iphone 4S --> AT&T HTC One -> Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Case: Cima S Line.
Rom: Trickdroid or ARHD on HTC.