[Q] help please. timePin

OP elidioginho

24th March 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I'm THAT application ha Two Weeks and Two Days Ago UNTIL everything was fine, from que Yesterday Location: Cant use the My Mobile The Time Changed insert a time and not the, already restarted the mobile subparagraph BY pass the standard and not know anything Do opaque. Can someone help me?

Have rebooted and put the default password and nothing. two days I do not use my mobile phone helps me this is very complicated, what I do now I get no mobile phone?
24th March 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 947

797 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elidioginho

I'm THAT application ha Two Weeks and Two Days Ago UNTIL everything was fine, from que Yesterday Location: Cant use the My Mobile The Time Changed insert a time and not the, already restarted the mobile subparagraph BY pass the standard and not know anything Do opaque. Can someone help me?

Have rebooted and put the default password and nothing. two days I do not use my mobile phone helps me this is very complicated, what I do now I get no mobile phone?

wrong thread,post this in official timepin thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2640494

Sent from my GT-I9500
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread