Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Unroot / Delete CM11 off of ATT Galaxy S3??

OP internethuman

23rd March 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Please help! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (NOTE THAT I AM A NOOB AT ANDROID AND HARDLY KNOW WHAT ANYTHING MEANS!) I installed CyanogenMod11 on my phone and now I want to delete it and get my phone back to stock because my Mobile Data is not working! I have tried flashing stock back on with Odin but I kept getting a fail! This is my first phone and I installed CM11 because I thought it would be cool, my parents would kill me if they found out that I kind of messed up my phone! Is there an easy, fast, noob-friendly way to get CM11 off my phone? Please help me, I am very frustrated because I am normally good at tech stuff but Android is hard stuff and I really want a painless, easy way to unroot/ delete CM11 off my phone and get back to stock with everything back to normal!
23rd March 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

79 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540998

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rkant18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #3  
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 75

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by internethuman

Please help! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (NOTE THAT I AM A NOOB AT ANDROID AND HARDLY KNOW WHAT ANYTHING MEANS!) I installed CyanogenMod11 on my phone and now I want to delete it and get my phone back to stock because my Mobile Data is not working! I have tried flashing stock back on with Odin but I kept getting a fail! This is my first phone and I installed CM11 because I thought it would be cool, my parents would kill me if they found out that I kind of messed up my phone! Is there an easy, fast, noob-friendly way to get CM11 off my phone? Please help me, I am very frustrated because I am normally good at tech stuff but Android is hard stuff and I really want a painless, easy way to unroot/ delete CM11 off my phone and get back to stock with everything back to normal!

Do you remember what (official) Android version your phone was on before you installed (custom) CM11?
24th March 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
The problem has been resolved thanks to rlkant18!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread