Urgent (please help)

20th March 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

If your phone doesn't even see the SIM card, it may be more than a radio issue. Your library don't give a **** what you download, they are paid too little to care.

yeah that's what I was thinking as well....just gotta get the phone up and running, expecting calls and what not...Didnt expect all of this to happen....guess you gotta learn one way or another....if i could flash that radio tonight, reboot and see if that's been causing the problems..tomorrow id get started on that LG program...If used something similiar with the LG OpT about 5 years ago (different scenario)
20th March 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #12  
Flag Seattle-ish
Thanks Meter: 485

405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

yeah that's what I was thinking as well....just gotta get the phone up and running, expecting calls and what not...Didnt expect all of this to happen....guess you gotta learn one way or another....if i could flash that radio tonight, reboot and see if that's been causing the problems..tomorrow id get started on that LG program...If used something similiar with the LG OpT about 5 years ago (different scenario)

I updated the link in my thread. Should work now.
The Following User Says Thank You to brothaedhung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

258 posts
well sound doesnt work now, nor does voice commands or any type of voice anything....so voice, sound, wifi, data....all of this from formating /firmware using philztouch recovery....
20th March 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member

258 posts
brotha you the man....that fixed everything.....it's back up and running again....optimusv (thank you as well for the assistance)....I still dont know what made the phone act that way aftering formatting /firmware....kinda curious
The Following User Says Thank You to jxcorex28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #15  
Flag Strawberry
Thanks Meter: 1

99 posts
More
I had a similar problem trying to install Art Mod rom on my LG OG using Philz touch CWM recovery!!! I switched to TWRP 2.6.3.0 and have not had any problems... Just something about the newer version that don't mingle well with the rom.. if I'm not mistaken CWM 6.0.3.8 works well with the rom also..
24th March 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

258 posts
I had a problem just a few moments ago trying to use the efs supported/kk TWRP & also philztouch...PT recovery gave me a status 7 and kk supported TWRP gave me an error on mounting /system...I have not used CWM or official TWRP...I'd like to try artmod but I'm still hooked on xposed framework and cm ROMs

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th March 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #17  
Huntington, WV
Thanks Meter: 122

859 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

I had a problem just a few moments ago trying to use the efs supported/kk TWRP & also philztouch...PT recovery gave me a status 7 and kk supported TWRP gave me an error on mounting /system...I have not used CWM or official TWRP...I'd like to try artmod but I'm still hooked on xposed framework and cm ROMs

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What is an efs supported/kk twrp and phil... if you're using the right recovery l, flashing the right rom, and still encountering issues. I would recommend just lgnpst back to stock to have a fresh start since the process of going back to stock, rooting and installing recovery for this phone is quite simple
24th March 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

258 posts
Recovery modified by brothedhung...I just used cwm 6.0.3.8 to try artmod. I wasn't to crazy about the stock experience. Switched back to pa beta...

Sent from my LG Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread