T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

NB1 to MK2

OP ryujeff

24th March 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 117

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryujeff

I bricked my phone by that method. but since there is NB1 full tar, i'm gonna give it another try if the root method doesn't come out. I don't know what the problem was, but anytime i do something, i screw up my phone. I was a dev for Galaxy A in Korea, but now things have changed too much and now i barely install a rom.

Yeah, rooting was so much easier back in the day of unlocked boot loaders. My Galaxy Skyrocket just demands to wear a new rom every chance it gets. The Galaxy S4 on At&t is more difficult & the instructions must be followed exactly when flashing custom roms or it's Odin tar file party time. All in all, it's so worth it. The Kit Kat roms that are out thus far are just amazing. Thanks XDA!
24th March 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Bellevue
Thanks Meter: 4

77 posts
More
But still i cant install AOSP roms. I like AOSP better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread