Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

[Q] Triangle Away's Add on unable to download even i do have internet connection

OP itsdonjuan

24th March 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

59 posts
More
Triangle Away's Add on unable to download even i do have internet connection. How do i fix this? Thanks!
24th March 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

59 posts
More
Unhappy Help me with this please, Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdonjuan

Triangle Away's Add on unable to download even i do have internet connection. How do i fix this? Thanks!

Help me with this please! Thanks!
24th March 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #3  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:

I'm not sure if I got your question. I suppose your talking about chainfire's [root] Triangle Away and use a Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 which (may be) needs a additional param.tar ("Add on") file if you "got a error during bootscreen or bootscreen is not showing up at all". If you were just about getting the file, you should be fine. Otherwise someone else may be can give you some additional informations.
24th March 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

59 posts
More
Hello!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I'm not sure if I got your question. I suppose your talking about chainfire's [root] Triangle Away and use a Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 which (may be) needs a additional param.tar ("Add on") file if you "got a error during bootscreen or bootscreen is not showing up at all". If you were just about getting the file, you should be fine. Otherwise someone else may be can give you some additional informations.

Thanks for your response! I am a S3 user, the only problem now is that when i entered triangle away is its too hard for my phone to get the add on file even if i have a blazing connection speed. When my phone reached 10% of the download file it stops. Anyway my connection speed is 4 mbps. Thanks!
24th March 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #5  
Lübeck

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for your response! I am a S3 user, the only problem now is that when i entered triangle away is its too hard for my phone to get the add on file even if i have a blazing connection speed. When my phone reached 10% of the download file it stops. Anyway my connection speed is 4 mbps. Thanks!

Then it probably is not due to the connectiong itself. As i havent the same phone i cant get you valid links, BUT simple post the request in SIII forum will totally do it for you i suppose. Do you face any problems after "triangled away" at the moment?
24th March 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

59 posts
More
Thanks for your response!
Quote:

Thank you for your response! Yes its Chainfire's Triangle Away, anyway a while ago i just downloaded the add on but when my phone reached 10% off the add on it stopped and i dont know why because my internet has a blazing speed.

On the other hand can i just flash the param.tar file so that even i do not install it thru internet? And is it the same as the add on to install in triangle away? Thanks!
24th March 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #7  
Lübeck

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you for your response! Yes its Chainfire's Triangle Away, anyway a while ago i just downloaded the add on but when my phone reached 10% off the add on it stopped and i dont know why because my internet has a blazing speed.

On the other hand can i just flash the param.tar file so that even i do not install it thru internet? And is it the same as the add on to install in triangle away? Thanks!

Yes is ike the same.
24th March 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

59 posts
More
Hey
Quote:

Yes is ike the same.

Just to clear this up. If i flash param.tar on my phone, there will be no add on to install when i enter Triangle Away? And directly go to reset counter etc.?
24th March 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #9  
Lübeck

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just to clear this up. If i flash param.tar on my phone, there will be no add on to install when i enter Triangle Away? And directly go to reset counter etc.?

PLS read on your own --> Chainfire's XDA thread for Triangle away

Man its not even guaranteed you face any issues. Just in case you can flash the addon i suppose :P And as a wise user you allways perform a nandroid before make heavy changes in the system...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread