5,599,478 Members 40,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] CyanogenMod 9 | MoltenMotherBoard (RC-20130722)

Tip us?

Codename13
Old
Thanks Meter 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmmarechal View Post
Please, I tried reading the 64 pages of this thread, only went up to 14, where can I get B2G for the Gio?
I don't think the MMB team was successful in getting B2G working for the Gio. I don't know if it's possible on ARMv6. Anyways, if you want the sources, go to the Github link on the post above yours (or two posts above this) and switch the branch to b2g. You'll need a bit of common knowledge or know-how to sync the sources from the default.xml. Though like I said, it might be a waste of your time if it isn't possible on ARMv6. So I'd read a bit more if I was planning to try to build b2g for Gio.

Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
(GT-S7560M) - Android 4.3.1 JB - CM10.2 with some bugs

Released Works:Status: Add ".patch" to the end of the link to a Github commit, then download the commit as a patch using wget. *mindblown*

Press THANKS if I helped you in any way!

mackief
Old
Thanks Meter 973

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename13 View Post
I don't think the MMB team was successful in getting B2G working for the Gio. I don't know if it's possible on ARMv6. Anyways, if you want the sources, go to the Github link on the post above yours (or two posts above this) and switch the branch to b2g. You'll need a bit of common knowledge or know-how to sync the sources from the default.xml. Though like I said, it might be a waste of your time if it isn't possible on ARMv6. So I'd read a bit more if I was planning to try to build b2g for Gio.
True, at the moment, it's not possible for ARMv6 devices. You should patch the whole core Gecko parts to make it booting on such devices.

Inviato dal mio LG-P880 utilizzando Tapatalk

MOLTENMOTHERBOARD
---------------------------------------------------------------
.--> General, Q&A, Help thread
.--> Following Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------

Tags
b2g, boot-to-gecko, firefoxos