[Q]Is Themer suppose to be slow/sluggish?

Search This thread

id3alistic

Dec 19, 2011
What I mean by slow is there's always a lag in update on the widgets. For example, the current time is 1:53pm, but when i unlock my phone the clock widget doesn't update right away and it's still stuck at 1:45pm. When returning to homescreen from an app sometimes the widgets disappear and take awhile to reload. Also sometimes gestures such as swiping down won't work and I have to try it a few times.

I'm using an Xperia Z. I've had this issue with UCCW too back when I was playing around with it. It's ultimately what stopped me from using it and went back to regular android launchers because they were a lot smoother.

Is this how it's suppose to be with custom widgets? Would suck because I really like themer. I do understand themer is still in beta.

Reactions: moh-iit

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
What I mean by slow is there's always a lag in update on the widgets. For example, the current time is 1:53pm, but when i unlock my phone the clock widget doesn't update right away and it's still stuck at 1:45pm. When returning to homescreen from an app sometimes the widgets disappear and take awhile to reload. Also sometimes gestures such as swiping down won't work and I have to try it a few times.

I'm using an Xperia Z. I've had this issue with UCCW too back when I was playing around with it. It's ultimately what stopped me from using it and went back to regular android launchers because they were a lot smoother.

Is this how it's suppose to be with custom widgets? Would suck because I really like themer. I do understand themer is still in beta.

Hi,

It shouldn't be slow, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder (removing the Exported folder if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

Let us know how it goes!

Reactions: moh-iit

acmer77

Jan 9, 2014
I had things like this a lot. Phone was very sluggish at times and apps constantly crashed without notice. I reinstalled Themer a few times and noticed that reboot always helps.

Since Themer is not yet optimized to the max, rebooting every day will help a lot with slow/sluggish behavior. Haven't been using Themer for a few weeks now, but all the symptoms are there when you use some heavier apps.

So don't always blame Themer. It's just your phone doing what it always does in similar situations :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

It shouldn't be slow, try this:
    1. Uninstall Themer.
    2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder (removing the Exported folder if you saved any themes).
    3. Reinstall Themer.

Let us know how it goes!