5,594,282 Members 43,047 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL][ANDROID]Dark_Multitool-CyanogenMod building.kernel developMent.ADB tool..etc..

Tip us?

ricky310711
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4203

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wraith View Post
Thanks bud. Saw the changes..Will merge the changes to my branch and add the new spects to the op......Will also add a few python modules for samsung and HTC kernel building this weekend..

Edit: added your changes to the tool
Will commit more, that was all i could think of for now, check out some of my tools for stuff to add!
Like my blog on facebook, add me to your circles, follow me on twitter or donate to me with paypal
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky310711 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky310711 View Post
Will commit more, that was all i could think of for now, check out some of my tools for stuff to add!
hi sir, i would like to know if that tool can help me to make a 3.4 working kernel for my device.
for the moment we only have a 3.0.98 kernel.
is there a way that tool can help me?
that function would? : Build zImage for a generic kernel(Experimental)...
thank you.
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)
SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S
SONY: XPERIA Z

Dark Wraith
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by desalesouche View Post
hi sir, i would like to know if that tool can help me to make a 3.4 working kernel for my device.
for the moment we only have a 3.0.98 kernel.
is there a way that tool can help me?
that function would? : Build zImage for a generic kernel(Experimental)...
thank you.
You need 3.4 kernel source for ur device which ATM is not available I guess. Only one option u can look at. Try to find a similar device with 3.4 kernel and try to port it to ur device

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
Hit Thanks if i helped you in any way

New to Android kernel development : Check out my Tool Dark_multitool1.0
Want to develop kernels for Xperia devices : Check out my Tool Xperia_kerneltool
Beginner's guide to Programming in C/C++/Java/Python/bash : Check out this guide
A few basics about Android and how not to brick your Xperia S or any Xperia : Check out this guide

"Never argue with idiots.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"

caspboy
Old
Thanks Meter 861
@Dark Wraith

Sorry for asking for request, but can I suggest adding a option to install Java JDK also? I always install it wrong because it is indeed a very long and complex thing to do...for me anyway. Compiling has come easily though. Just suggesting, thanks my friend for the awesome tool - makes life easier

Dark Wraith
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiko0923 View Post
@Dark Wraith

Sorry for asking for request, but can I suggest adding a option to install Java JDK also? I always install it wrong because it is indeed a very long and complex thing to do...for me anyway. Compiling has come easily though. Just suggesting, thanks my friend for the awesome tool - makes life easier
Its already there in cyanogenmod import libraries option(Following code does it)

sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev openjdk-6-jre openjdk-6-jdk pngcrush schedtool libxml2 libxml2-utils xsltproc

there is a second option in import libraries as well if jdk is incompatible with cyanogenmod

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install oracle-java6-installer

Want to develop kernels for Xperia devices : Check out my Tool Xperia_kerneltool
Beginner's guide to Programming in C/C++/Java/Python/bash : Check out this guide
A few basics about Android and how not to brick your Xperia S or any Xperia : Check out this guide

"Never argue with idiots.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Wraith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Omar1c
Old
Thanks Meter 749
can i use this tool to unpack xperia z1 compact elf kernel?

Dark Wraith
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1c View Post
can i use this tool to unpack xperia z1 compact elf kernel?
Yep.It should work fine

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Wraith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Omar1c
Old
(Last edited by Omar1c; 24th March 2014 at 11:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wraith View Post
Yep.It should work fine
Hehe smh how exactly do i do that

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Edit:nvm figured it out haha thanks for the tool man

Tags
cyanogenmod development, kernel kitchen, tool, xperia