Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] JB 4.2.2 ROM SlimBean - CM10.1 - STABLE

OP saadahmeddar

3rd January 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Sialkot
Thanks Meter: 80

296 posts
More
Note: This is my last post for LG LU6200 cuz now i'll be out of my city and will stay unactive for 2-3 months! But i'll be only spectating my threads :P see @mega_man's threads he will be active though!

• + ROM has been tested individuals themselves are ok these days see themselves more and less stuff to suit his individual should back up what I had written this say more. Thy K through original link here that drag
  • + PIN ok to use some of the same self-V3 see each other using machine k knows how his machine Thy weak battery then. Overnight wait 6 hours from 100% to 99%. Thy found next to 30 to 98%. Test 3 day show is still so much change k. : Cool:was to this account.
  • + Add more as needed 1 app Rootexplorer numbers 3.0, 6.0 Titaniumbackup, Rebooter, ScreenOff
  • + Delete keyboard then everyone takes hard up the Xperia keyboard Eviction for keyboard
  • + Notifications, Alarm, Ringtone instead of the Galaxy S4, delete the app several ships but when asked if it would flash ROM install app app k and of course the whole ship if integrated into Thy install the flash finished it will ship the full app
  • + Many useful custom: + Statusbar transparent sole discretion under $ 1 => 100%, you can choose just the lockscreen and throughout the entire home or selecting colors or custom ROM
  • + Change icon battery and battery color to your liking, clock between
  • keys menu screen + Hold, Hold Back Kill App, or assign anything is
  • SlimPIE same ROM Support + PAC
  • + Set the background during the exponential tax notifications from 0 => 100%
  • + 2 keys to unlock the volume, even if music
  • available + Performance Support, Kernel 3.0.31-Cyanogenmod original
  • + No delay when there is an incoming call and try 2 call 1 at k anything that is rock
  • + Camera Thy also nice to see that k
  • + * 101 # * 102 # ok end
  • + Replace default CM Trebuchet launcher into Apex Launcher customization and smooth running on battery power k
  • + k is used instead of stable public release reboot, play Run smooth k gameTemple see some lag at all, the machine also cool
  • camera + Mute
  • + When setting allows you to install Sony Bravia Viper4Android, ...... how to install a bit confusing but also simple, it's the whole Chinese China alone but still installed DC

Download:
ROM: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwfM...it?usp=sharing
MD5: 63500fd33515e69dcccb18e26fabbdc4

G-APPS:

Screenshoots:

Extras

Note: Untested Kernals (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Wind Kernel:
[url]http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1921745&d=1367235888

Kernel Philipxy:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=3591857860

+ Wipe cache & Wipe Dalvik Cache, Fix permisson Flash new kernal & reboot

Contact @mega_man if you're facing any trouble
Last edited by saadahmeddar; 5th January 2014 at 06:57 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saadahmeddar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Qingdao
Thanks Meter: 9

57 posts
More
can you share your sources or sources you used ?
3rd January 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sialkot

296 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_zm

can you share your sources or sources you used ?

yes take a peek here
http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/lu62...1-stable.1378/
3rd January 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag Qingdao
Thanks Meter: 9

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadahmeddar

yes take a peek here
http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/lu62...1-stable.1378/

I read the paper but there is no sources address , maybe they don't want to shear
3rd January 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #5  
Flag Sialkot

296 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_zm

I read the paper but there is no sources address , maybe they don't want to shear

lol okay then :P
The Following User Says Thank You to saadahmeddar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #6  
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,445

1,203 posts
More
Talking Awesome rom !!!!!
Thanks a lot @saadahmeddar for his amazing Rom !!!

+1

Plus RATED THE TREAD ★★★★★ STARS
24th March 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Rom is in chinese
thanks for sharing this Rom. However Aroma installer is in Chinese so Non-Chinese users cannot see what they are installing. Further even after changing language to English some UI elements still retain Chinese characters. Would be great if somebody can convert the Rom fully to English!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jb 4.2.2 rom slimbean - cm10.1 - stable
Previous Thread Next Thread