FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

P605 multiaccount

21st March 2014, 05:48 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi everyone. I own a galaxy note P605 Italian version and you can not set the multi account. Can I put another fw? I would go to alter Knox? I wish I could have the option multiaccount without losing the warranty. thanks
 
 
22nd March 2014, 11:38 AM |#2  
hanspampel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,665
 
Donate to Me
More
Man read or use the search. There is a thread for you question. Only the p600 was having a multiuser support with mk1 fw which was dropped off with ml1 fw. We p605 will hopefully get multiuser suport when samsung releases kitkat for our tab.
The Following User Says Thank You to hanspampel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 01:24 PM |#3  
Member
Flag brisbane
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
if your device is rooted with xposed framework installed u can install a module called Multi Users for Phone, it works great on the p605.... only issue i have with it is my tablet seems to lag alittle more..... the multi users is slightly glitchy but works the way it should..... hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to paul118 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2014, 09:42 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspampel

Man read or use the search. There is a thread for you question. Only the p600 was having a multiuser support with mk1 fw which was dropped off with ml1 fw. We p605 will hopefully get multiuser suport when samsung releases kitkat for our tab.

Sorry. is the first time I ask for information here, I tried to find multi account but I have not found anything. I'm still not able to search properly. anyway thanks for the answers, you are very kind

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 11:10 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul118

if your device is rooted with xposed framework installed u can install a module called Multi Users for Phone, it works great on the p605.... only issue i have with it is my tablet seems to lag alittle more..... the multi users is slightly glitchy but works the way it should..... hope this helps

Thank you very much. sorry for the inconvenience

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 11:50 AM |#6  
Member
Flag brisbane
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelever

Thank you very much. sorry for the inconvenience

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

no inconvenience at all
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) General by ThreadRank