Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

P605 multiaccount

Tip us?

maelever
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default P605 multiaccount

Hi everyone. I own a galaxy note P605 Italian version and you can not set the multi account. Can I put another fw? I would go to alter Knox? I wish I could have the option multiaccount without losing the warranty. thanks

hanspampel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2172

DONATE TO ME
Man read or use the search. There is a thread for you question. Only the p600 was having a multiuser support with mk1 fw which was dropped off with ml1 fw. We p605 will hopefully get multiuser suport when samsung releases kitkat for our tab.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - [Android 4.4.2] - Imperium Rom
Nexus 10 - [Android 4.4.4] - My "Factory Image"
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - [Android 4.4.2] - my own xKat ROM
"My small Projects"

The Following User Says Thank You to hanspampel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paul118
Old
Thanks Meter 3
if your device is rooted with xposed framework installed u can install a module called Multi Users for Phone, it works great on the p605.... only issue i have with it is my tablet seems to lag alittle more..... the multi users is slightly glitchy but works the way it should..... hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to paul118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maelever
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspampel View Post
Man read or use the search. There is a thread for you question. Only the p600 was having a multiuser support with mk1 fw which was dropped off with ml1 fw. We p605 will hopefully get multiuser suport when samsung releases kitkat for our tab.
Sorry. is the first time I ask for information here, I tried to find multi account but I have not found anything. I'm still not able to search properly. anyway thanks for the answers, you are very kind

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

maelever
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul118 View Post
if your device is rooted with xposed framework installed u can install a module called Multi Users for Phone, it works great on the p605.... only issue i have with it is my tablet seems to lag alittle more..... the multi users is slightly glitchy but works the way it should..... hope this helps
Thank you very much. sorry for the inconvenience

paul118
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelever View Post
Thank you very much. sorry for the inconvenience

no inconvenience at all