5,593,458 Members 37,268 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE][VIDEO] Droid MAXX/Ultra/Mini - Return to stock (RSD Lite OR manual flash)

Tip us?

pbaldw10
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Worked great. Not difficult at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app

kanagadeepan
Old
Thanks Meter 21
First of all, a lot of Thanks for this useful thread sir...

I am using DroidMAXX with Unlocked BL, rooted and customRecovery flashed... I can see the lines to flash boot image and recovery image. So on flashing this my phone's BL will be relocked and stock recovery will be flashed, isn't it. Later I can again unlock using the code, right? And I can use this method to receive OTA (for 4.4.2) right?

BladeRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanagadeepan View Post
First of all, a lot of Thanks for this useful thread sir...

I am using DroidMAXX with Unlocked BL, rooted and customRecovery flashed... I can see the lines to flash boot image and recovery image. So on flashing this my phone's BL will be relocked and stock recovery will be flashed, isn't it. Later I can again unlock using the code, right? And I can use this method to receive OTA (for 4.4.2) right?
No, this will NOT re-lock your bootloader. It does flash the stock recovery and unroot you so you can receive an OTA.
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeRunner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kanagadeepan
Old
Thanks Meter 21
OH... Thanks ji for the clarificaiton... So I can flash it and reroot by flashing twrp recovery? Why I am asking is I have messed with the active notifications and other Moto apps using Titanium Backup.. Now I want my root + Active Notifications back...

Thanks again, my friend...

BladeRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanagadeepan View Post
OH... Thanks ji for the clarificaiton... So I can flash it and reroot by flashing twrp recovery? Why I am asking is I have messed with the active notifications and other Moto apps using Titanium Backup.. Now I want my root + Active Notifications back...

Thanks again, my friend...
yes, just flash twrp and reroot