Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Upgrading to GS5

OP ddizzy81

24th March 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Flag Joliet
Thanks Meter: 4
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddizzy81

You have to call and add jump to your account

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nah you can't unless it was offered to you when you upgraded you can't get it added lol
24th March 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #12  
ddizzy81's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 112
 
615 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inick73376

nah you can't unless it was offered to you when you upgraded you can't get it added lol

Where'd u get that info from Lol. I called and added it back in october..I got my gs4 in may.. Who ever told you u can't do that seriously misled you lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th March 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Flag Joliet
Thanks Meter: 4
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddizzy81

Where'd u get that info from Lol. I called and added it back in october..I got my gs4 in may.. Who ever told you u can't do that seriously misled you lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LOL I call BS unless you got proof I got my S4 in late September and I was told by 10 People from T-Mobile you have 14 days to add mobile insurance/Upgrade thingy and since it was mid October it was too late and I kept trying and calling and was told nope.
24th March 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #14  
spyke1999's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 51
 
274 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inick73376

LOL I call BS unless you got proof I got my S4 in late September and I was told by 10 People from T-Mobile you have 14 days to add mobile insurance/Upgrade thingy and since it was mid October it was too late and I kept trying and calling and was told nope.

No cuz I got my gs4 in November and I added insurance on it after it broke in February

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Joliet
Thanks Meter: 4
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddizzy81

Where'd u get that info from Lol. I called and added it back in october..I got my gs4 in may.. Who ever told you u can't do that seriously misled you lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyke1999

No cuz I got my gs4 in November and I added insurance on it after it broke in February

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

you mean the Jump feature? I swear I was told I couldn't get it added. WTF
24th March 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #16  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811
 
8,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
please go here for this discussion...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2433835
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes