Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,173 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Upgrading to GS5

Tip us?

inick73376
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddizzy81 View Post
You have to call and add jump to your account

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
nah you can't unless it was offered to you when you upgraded you can't get it added lol

ddizzy81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by inick73376 View Post
nah you can't unless it was offered to you when you upgraded you can't get it added lol
Where'd u get that info from Lol. I called and added it back in october..I got my gs4 in may.. Who ever told you u can't do that seriously misled you lol

inick73376
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Where'd u get that info from Lol. I called and added it back in october..I got my gs4 in may.. Who ever told you u can't do that seriously misled you lol

LOL I call BS unless you got proof I got my S4 in late September and I was told by 10 People from T-Mobile you have 14 days to add mobile insurance/Upgrade thingy and since it was mid October it was too late and I kept trying and calling and was told nope.

spyke1999
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by inick73376 View Post
LOL I call BS unless you got proof I got my S4 in late September and I was told by 10 People from T-Mobile you have 14 days to add mobile insurance/Upgrade thingy and since it was mid October it was too late and I kept trying and calling and was told nope.
No cuz I got my gs4 in November and I added insurance on it after it broke in February

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

inick73376
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyke1999 View Post
No cuz I got my gs4 in November and I added insurance on it after it broke in February

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
you mean the Jump feature? I swear I was told I couldn't get it added. WTF

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13629
please go here for this discussion...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2433835
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe