[Q]4.4.2 update got some problems?

24th March 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

30 posts
More
I opened the box. Turned my device on. Completed the setup. As soon as i was done, i got the 4.4.2 update. I heard its Got alot of Problems like SIM card not detecting. Weak WiFi Signals and also weak Network Connection.
Is this True?
Help please.
Thank you.
24th March 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag City Of Dreams!!
Thanks Meter: 1,160

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estine

I opened the box. Turned my device on. Completed the setup. As soon as i was done, i got the 4.4.2 update. I heard its Got alot of Problems like SIM card not detecting. Weak WiFi Signals and also weak Network Connection.
Is this True?
Help please.
Thank you.

Hey buddy ,Didnt you get kitkat out of box because latest shipping of moto g comes with kitkat. Placed my order today wishing to get kitkat out of box. and problems u told is fixed in kitkat i guess
24th March 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #3  
Flag Perugia, Italy
Thanks Meter: 51

141 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estine

Is this True?
Help please.
Thank you.

Update to last OTA, it's ok
24th March 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk.D

Hey buddy ,Didnt you get kitkat out of box because latest shipping of moto g comes with kitkat. Placed my order today wishing to get kitkat out of box. and problems u told is fixed in kitkat i guess

Oh Okay Thanks For the Reply. And No i didnt Get it out of the Box updated but i did get the Update Prompt. Haven't updated yet.
Good Luck With your device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread