Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Maclaw ROM 16 03 2014 4.4.2 KIT problems RANDOM REBOOTS

Tip us?

GXGOW
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by certum View Post
I'm very decided thats the problem is volting or CPU freq... If you doesn't have activated the internet/red signal, and you run a stability test, the phone crushs too... So, i download SetCPU and Voltage Control and i can't see the voltages of freqs!! How can i see that? You know?

I tried to disable xposed frameworks, this incresed the cycle of reboots, more stability, but this is because the CPU doesn't work at max voltage... So, the next question is:

How can i change the voltage frequencies???
The kernel is not capable of that. If your CPU can't run on maximum voltage, it means it is a hardware problem, so you'll have to return it to the store where you bought it.

certum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW View Post
The kernel is not capable of that. If your CPU can't run on maximum voltage, it means it is a hardware problem, so you'll have to return it to the store where you bought it.
I don't say that, i say the problem is in the kernel, the kernel have issues with GPU at max freq or max voltage... My phone have 6 months, and the stock ROMS works fine at 1Ghz and max. voltage... I dont concider the phones have hardware problem... Today i'll be tried to put stock kernel and test that..

GXGOW
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
I don't say that, i say the problem is in the kernel, the kernel have issues with GPU at max freq or max voltage... My phone have 6 months, and the stock ROMS works fine at 1Ghz and max. voltage... I dont concider the phones have hardware problem... Today i'll be tried to put stock kernel and test that..
Installing the stock kernel over this ROM is a bad idea, since the stock kernel is made for 4.1.2 and you're running a 4.4.2 ROM. You better return to the whole stock ROM.

certum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW View Post
Installing the stock kernel over this ROM is a bad idea, since the stock kernel is made for 4.1.2 and you're running a 4.4.2 ROM. You better return to the whole stock ROM.
((( the stock rom is a lazy rom

GXGOW
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
((( the stock rom is a lazy rom
I know, that's why I've switched to custom ROMs. I'm sorry, but I can't help you any further
The Following User Says Thank You to GXGOW For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Elrond2403
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Odin

I always flash the roms with odin and had never any reboots...

certum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
All right, i dont see the diference, but, i try this method so