Please help with my fully flashed to cricket samsung galaxy s2 issues

Tip us?

$$Plygrl69$$
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Please help with my fully flashed to cricket samsung galaxy s2 issues

Ok ive had this phone for a few years already n luv it. I had it on the 45$ plan with cricket wen i got it flashed and worked flawlessly up until i cracked my lcd n used an original cricket phone (which had to switch my plan up to 50$ android plan). Long story short, after i fixed my galaxy i switched phones n called cust serv to downgrade my plan back to the 45$ plan. Ok everything worked fine the first day. Next day my 3g went away n nothing worked except calls n basic texting. So i was told i had to upgrade to the 50$ plan in order to work so i did. It still wont work. I took it to get reflashed n they couldnt get it to work. I played around with the hidden settings n got the 3g symbol to show up but nothing needing data network wont work please someone help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

eatsleep
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$Plygrl69$$ View Post
Ok ive had this phone for a few years already n luv it. I had it on the 45$ plan with cricket wen i got it flashed and worked flawlessly up until i cracked my lcd n used an original cricket phone (which had to switch my plan up to 50$ android plan). Long story short, after i fixed my galaxy i switched phones n called cust serv to downgrade my plan back to the 45$ plan. Ok everything worked fine the first day. Next day my 3g went away n nothing worked except calls n basic texting. So i was told i had to upgrade to the 50$ plan in order to work so i did. It still wont work. I took it to get reflashed n they couldnt get it to work. I played around with the hidden settings n got the 3g symbol to show up but nothing needing data network wont work please someone help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
Have you changes your modem while flashing?
(Shouldn't ask as it obvious but stil ) Have you tried factory resetting and clearing up your caches?