Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

"USB device not recognized" - worked fine yesterday [SOLVED]

OP projectisaac

9th February 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

175 posts
More
Multiple operating systems, multiple machines, no torrent software on my windows 7 side.

Sent from my Vivid 4G using xda app-developers app
25th March 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

175 posts
More
Ok, so an update:

Just got my new charge port in today, and I can say without a doubt that my problem was the charge port! Popped the new one in (I almost laughed at how easy it was compared to replacing a cracked digitizer), and right away I noticed that the new port sort of... kept the cable plugged in better. It started charging instantly as opposed to the game of getting it to sit just right, and my computer immediately started to install drivers.

Hooray! Now I can fastboot again! And actually transfer files from my computer to my phone easily! And actually charge the damn thing without feeling like I'm trying to find its g-spot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread