Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][UNIVERSAL][JB][KK] Nexus Nav Bar Icons | Odexed | Deodexed

OP aooga

25th March 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #11  
aooga's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo3553

It doesnt work on stock Kitkat..

Sendt fra min C6903 med Tapatalk

Sorry I can't test it. It should work though. Any errors or it just doesn't change anything.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #12  
mo3553's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

Sorry I can't test it. It should work though. Any errors or it just doesn't change anything.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

No errors. It doesnt change anything. I did it 3 times step by step with no luck.

Sendt fra min C6903 med Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #13  
aooga's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo3553

No errors. It doesnt change anything. I did it 3 times step by step with no luck.

Sendt fra min C6903 med Tapatalk

PM me your SystemUI.apk
25th March 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #14  
aooga's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Can someone please tell me where the SystemUI.apk in 4.4 is? I don't have the update so I can't tell. Thanks!

And a reflection icon zip is being added right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #15  
albertobom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Esquinzo
Thanks Meter: 477
 
1,477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

Can someone please tell me where the SystemUI.apk in 4.4 is? I don't have the update so I can't tell. Thanks!

And a reflection icon zip is being added right now.

I was wondering the same. I can't find it.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #16  
aooga's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertobom

I was wondering the same. I can't find it.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Well you're on JB so this zip works. I need the location to get the 4.4 zip file working. Oh, and check the OP.

EDIT: Seems that it's under /system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk. That's what I put in the KK zip file, so can someone else who's on 4.4 try it and and let me know if it works?
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nav bar, nexus, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes