Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Warranty lol...

OP rans0m00

24th March 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #11  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 11

83 posts
More
I sent in a phone for a warranty replacement and I left the ROM on it and everything and I got mine replaced. Most refurbished phones are ones that someone owned for a couple days and returned it for whatever reason.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

Wish I could cycle or walk more. Put on 20 pounds since I stopped all exercise since December. Shame on me.

Cycling for me is my mental free time. I like free time.
24th March 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #13  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 61

701 posts
More
I need mental piece of mind. Trust.

24th March 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member

353 posts
Guess this means I got a new one? the bag they sent me to return the device isnt big enough for charger cable etc.. Guess I will call them and ask... not feeling paying extra just because I didn't return the new charger they sent me. I do have the slight urge to do some drop tests with my phone that is going back as a warranty exchange.... I wont but am curious.

24th March 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #15  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 55

166 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rans0m00

Guess this means I got a new one? the bag they sent me to return the device isnt big enough for charger cable etc.. Guess I will call them and ask... not feeling paying extra just because I didn't return the new charger they sent me. I do have the slight urge to do some drop tests with my phone that is going back as a warranty exchange.... I wont but am curious.

Yes, looks like you got a new one. When I got mine, it was refurbished, and NOT in a Samsung box. rather, it was a box from the insurance company.

Congrats
24th March 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulisola

Yes, looks like you got a new one. When I got mine, it was refurbished, and NOT in a Samsung box. rather, it was a box from the insurance company.

Congrats

Thank you for the info. Now to just charge it up and check the multitouch and of course root and get to flashing. Really hoping I can just take my backup of my old Note3 and use it in my new Note3. Then TiBu the apps. Time is seriously short about to take a road trip from the Midwest to NY and the unlimited tethering among other things is a slight need. Side note... loving X-Note.
25th March 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #17  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 61

701 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rans0m00

Thank you for the info. Now to just charge it up and check the multitouch and of course root and get to flashing. Really hoping I can just take my backup of my old Note3 and use it in my new Note3. Then TiBu the apps. Time is seriously short about to take a road trip from the Midwest to NY and the unlimited tethering among other things is a slight need. Side note... loving X-Note.

I told you , you would get a new one. Lucky git!
25th March 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

I told you , you would get a new one. Lucky git!

Yep I'm not complaining. This one after testing basic functioning has a screen protector on it with a case. Just went with the tech21 for both because they were there.

And yes I restored the backup from my previous note3 to the new one and no hiccups. Took like 15 minutes from root to just like the other.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread