Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Warranty lol...

24th March 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #11  
Anonymous777's Avatar
Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 11
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
I sent in a phone for a warranty replacement and I left the ROM on it and everything and I got mine replaced. Most refurbished phones are ones that someone owned for a couple days and returned it for whatever reason.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

Wish I could cycle or walk more. Put on 20 pounds since I stopped all exercise since December. Shame on me.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cycling for me is my mental free time. I like free time.
24th March 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #13  
Limeybastard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 87
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
I need mental piece of mind. Trust.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Guess this means I got a new one? the bag they sent me to return the device isnt big enough for charger cable etc.. Guess I will call them and ask... not feeling paying extra just because I didn't return the new charger they sent me. I do have the slight urge to do some drop tests with my phone that is going back as a warranty exchange.... I wont but am curious.


24th March 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 96
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rans0m00

Guess this means I got a new one? the bag they sent me to return the device isnt big enough for charger cable etc.. Guess I will call them and ask... not feeling paying extra just because I didn't return the new charger they sent me. I do have the slight urge to do some drop tests with my phone that is going back as a warranty exchange.... I wont but am curious.

Yes, looks like you got a new one. When I got mine, it was refurbished, and NOT in a Samsung box. rather, it was a box from the insurance company.

Congrats
24th March 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulisola

Yes, looks like you got a new one. When I got mine, it was refurbished, and NOT in a Samsung box. rather, it was a box from the insurance company.

Congrats

Thank you for the info. Now to just charge it up and check the multitouch and of course root and get to flashing. Really hoping I can just take my backup of my old Note3 and use it in my new Note3. Then TiBu the apps. Time is seriously short about to take a road trip from the Midwest to NY and the unlimited tethering among other things is a slight need. Side note... loving X-Note.
25th March 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #17  
Limeybastard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 87
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rans0m00

Thank you for the info. Now to just charge it up and check the multitouch and of course root and get to flashing. Really hoping I can just take my backup of my old Note3 and use it in my new Note3. Then TiBu the apps. Time is seriously short about to take a road trip from the Midwest to NY and the unlimited tethering among other things is a slight need. Side note... loving X-Note.

I told you , you would get a new one. Lucky git!
25th March 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

I told you , you would get a new one. Lucky git!

Yep I'm not complaining. This one after testing basic functioning has a screen protector on it with a case. Just went with the tech21 for both because they were there.

And yes I restored the backup from my previous note3 to the new one and no hiccups. Took like 15 minutes from root to just like the other.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes