5,593,401 Members 36,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to back-up progress with Marvel Avengers Alliance?

Tip us?

Methos013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaystus View Post
No go between ROMS.
That is a shame. I hope you did not lose too much progress. Itching real bad to upgrade, but I'm on the edge of Adamantium League in PVP.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1652819

BROKEN1981
Old
Thanks Meter 0
can you try helium? im on a Motorola phone so helium will not work for me. im trying everything i can with tbp and still i cant get my profile from the moto to the samsung. if you happen to find a way tho please keep this updated. oh and grats to being on tp of pvp. i lost my rank that gave pun due to the loading screen bug. was hoping it would not happen on the s3 but well....no way to even find out.

Methos013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981 View Post
can you try helium? im on a Motorola phone so helium will not work for me. im trying everything i can with tbp and still i cant get my profile from the moto to the samsung. if you happen to find a way tho please keep this updated. oh and grats to being on tp of pvp. i lost my rank that gave pun due to the loading screen bug. was hoping it would not happen on the s3 but well....no way to even find out.
I'm just gonna wait until they add the sync/link before I do anything. I wish I was at the top, but now that PVP season 1 is ending in a few days, everyone is out for blood. My rank keeps bouncing from 0.6-ish to 0.9-ish everyday. I'm happy with Vibranium anway, Punisher will be available to buy, the special trenches won't.

BROKEN1981
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos013 View Post
I'm just gonna wait until they add the sync/link before I do anything. I wish I was at the top, but now that PVP season 1 is ending in a few days, everyone is out for blood. My rank keeps bouncing from 0.6-ish to 0.9-ish everyday. I'm happy with Vibranium anway, Punisher will be available to buy, the special trenches won't.
how are you able to play pvp? on my Motorola xt912 when i hit the .05% i could not get past the loading screen. but my s3 so far has no problems. are top players hacking? reason i ask that is i got hit by hawkeye in a black suite along with another hero doing some funkey stuff that can only be done on the computer version. it had a huge "A" for avengers. much like the coulson's gun we have. that icon. but that was i believe in the first 3 days of pvp.

glad to know i can buy pun tho. if you dont mind i would like to ask a few more things. i bought this limited edition coulson's gun. it says customized, power is set by agent lvl when acquired. does that mean this gun will not lvl up with me? or is the power lvl set at my lvl but will lvl up with me. example, my new agent is lvl 8. when i hit say lvl 40 will this get lvl 40 stats?

also asking playdom to put my old profile on my new device resulted in this e-mail

hello, im sure i made it clear i moved from a Motorola to a Samsung. since you offer no app sync data support and have not got back to me regarding my saved game, i would like to have a refund. i put over 40$ into that game and i am forced to start over. not only that but it seems your company cant even fix a pvp bug correctly. i put the money into this app to have a better chance at pvp.

since i started playing on my new phone i have not got the loading screen error yet. so either please put my saved game on my new phone or refund me so i can buy all my heroes that i had bought.

please understand my frustration on this issue and i hope you had a happy holiday and have a good new year.

p.s. both of my phones are verizon in case you need that info

Carlos, Jan 02 03:13 PM:
Dear Playdom Gamer,

We can add currency to new game on your Samsung. However, we cannot process refund based on your request.

i kinda got tired of the 5 e-mails with no response in regards if and when will they make a data sync. still not sure if they have plans too since they never did address that.

Methos013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981 View Post
how are you able to play pvp? on my Motorola xt912 when i hit the .05% i could not get past the loading screen. but my s3 so far has no problems. are top players hacking? reason i ask that is i got hit by hawkeye in a black suite along with another hero doing some funkey stuff that can only be done on the computer version. it had a huge "A" for avengers. much like the coulson's gun we have. that icon. but that was i believe in the first 3 days of pvp.

glad to know i can buy pun tho. if you dont mind i would like to ask a few more things. i bought this limited edition coulson's gun. it says customized, power is set by agent lvl when acquired. does that mean this gun will not lvl up with me? or is the power lvl set at my lvl but will lvl up with me. example, my new agent is lvl 8. when i hit say lvl 40 will this get lvl 40 stats?

also asking playdom to put my old profile on my new device resulted in this e-mail

hello, im sure i made it clear i moved from a Motorola to a Samsung. since you offer no app sync data support and have not got back to me regarding my saved game, i would like to have a refund. i put over 40$ into that game and i am forced to start over. not only that but it seems your company cant even fix a pvp bug correctly. i put the money into this app to have a better chance at pvp.

since i started playing on my new phone i have not got the loading screen error yet. so either please put my saved game on my new phone or refund me so i can buy all my heroes that i had bought.

please understand my frustration on this issue and i hope you had a happy holiday and have a good new year.

p.s. both of my phones are verizon in case you need that info

Carlos, Jan 02 03:13 PM:
Dear Playdom Gamer,

We can add currency to new game on your Samsung. However, we cannot process refund based on your request.

i kinda got tired of the 5 e-mails with no response in regards if and when will they make a data sync. still not sure if they have plans too since they never did address that.
I have noticed some agents that I suspect of hacking in the top of the PVP leaderboards, but I have yet to encounter any in combat. I'm not surprised if most of the 0.5% are hackers. That's pretty common in MAA, sadly. Also, I would avoid using Storm in PVP. It has been noted that she causes the game to freeze on the second loading screen, which then forces you to close out and lose points. Also, the AI can't use her properly.

As for the people with CR and the Avengers alt outfits, I'm assuming people who are registered playtesters get early access to these. That, or more hackers (more likely the case )

When you buy equipment that is customized, it will not level with your agent. If you were level 12 and got it, it'll always be level 12. Unless they add forging to the Android version, I would avoid buying customized equipment.

I found out the other night that apparently they do have device syncing available, but it is not working properly. Another user from the MAA Wikia forum is trying to get a hold of Playdom about it. It syncs up though Facebook on your phone.

I'm hoping with next update everything will be sorted out. If you look in the files for the app, you can find images and whatnot about syncing with facebook maybe though the app itself and not through the FB app. Also, the first spec ops will be X-men vs Avengers. I'd start saving your CP, we're gonna need Gambit, Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Black Panther.

BROKEN1981
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the heads up man. If anything send me an invite on android maa.

BROKEN

BROKEN1981
Old
(Last edited by BROKEN1981; 13th March 2014 at 10:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
http://forums.playdom.com/showthread...d-versions-rom

well for awhile i had my profile on a new device. some one started a thred on the fourms and i figured i would list the steps as best as i can so they dont mess anything up.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droididchanger
there is a free version

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2109484
note this process the phones needs to have root in order to work. also if you dont have root i suggest helium .

ok so the easy steps. on the old device back up maa and save it on sd card. take out sd card and put it on your new device. on the new device that you want the maa profile, install android id changer. go to your old device and open up Titanium backup, find the android id, copy it. on the new device clear out maa, just uninstall it. then open up android id changer. SAVE THE ID FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will get stored into your phone. can always revert the change if something was to go wrong. now type in the old android id. reboot phone.

after the phone reboots go into Titanium backup, it will let you know the android id has been changed. accept the change. now go into the play store and download maa. after it installs go into your "my files" look for the back up of maa data from Titanium backup. move it to phone from sd card into the Titanium backup folder. go into Titanium backup, if you dont see it just select reload app. now you should see it. restore app data only.

open up maa, notice no download from server. now you know everything went good. but dont hurt to double check.

i did this process myself just to make sure i can post about this and keep people safe. i dont agree with how the op started this post. it can lead people into trouble. this can also lead you into trouble with other apps that need the android id. so remember, if an app has no sync , it means its going to need the android id. this is why i like helium. it seems to do what you need with out changing android id. but that seems to be hit and miss for some people. i dont recommend doing this for just maa alone. never know what you can mess up in the process.

afro972
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
http://forums.playdom.com/showthread...d-versions-rom

well for awhile i had my profile on a new device. Some one started a thred on the fourms and i figured i would list the steps as best as i can so they dont mess anything up.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droididchanger
there is a free version

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2109484
note this process the phones needs to have root in order to work. Also if you dont have root i suggest helium .

Ok so the easy steps. On the old device back up maa and save it on sd card. Take out sd card and put it on your new device. On the new device that you want the maa profile, install android id changer. Go to your old device and open up titanium backup, find the android id, copy it. On the new device clear out maa, just uninstall it. Then open up android id changer. Save the id first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will get stored into your phone. Can always revert the change if something was to go wrong. Now type in the old android id. Reboot phone.

After the phone reboots go into titanium backup, it will let you know the android id has been changed. Accept the change. Now go into the play store and download maa. After it installs go into your "my files" look for the back up of maa data from titanium backup. Move it to phone from sd card into the titanium backup folder. Go into titanium backup, if you dont see it just select reload app. Now you should see it. Restore app data only.

Open up maa, notice no download from server. Now you know everything went good. But dont hurt to double check.

I did this process myself just to make sure i can post about this and keep people safe. I dont agree with how the op started this post. It can lead people into trouble. This can also lead you into trouble with other apps that need the android id. So remember, if an app has no sync , it means its going to need the android id. This is why i like helium. It seems to do what you need with out changing android id. But that seems to be hit and miss for some people. I dont recommend doing this for just maa alone. Never know what you can mess up in the process.

thank you very much

it's work perfectly !!!!!!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note II
OMNI ROM 4.4
Stock Kernal

Superjecs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Use an app called Titanium Backup. It works like charm.

Tags
alliance, avengers, maa, marvel, marvel avengers alliance