[Q] Double flash GApps

25th March 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
More
Hello All, I'm SM-T311 running on CM11 owner. Recently, I found a post saying that we must flash either standard or minimal GApps. But I came to realize that I had flashed BOTH of them. I'm little bit paranoid because of that. I'm afraid that will be something wrong happen to my tablet Please tell me whether it's okay or not. If it's not, What should I do next?
25th March 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Cruiser

Hello All, I'm SM-T311 running on CM11 owner. Recently, I found a post saying that we must flash either standard or minimal GApps. But I came to realize that I had flashed BOTH of them. I'm little bit paranoid because of that. I'm afraid that will be something wrong happen to my tablet Please tell me whether it's okay or not. If it's not, What should I do next?

Why you should need both? I really want to know

Best way in install newest core/minimal and add needed google products via playstore app?

--> Latest min 4.4.2
Last edited by LS.xD; 25th March 2014 at 04:49 AM.
25th March 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
More
Well, that's because I don't kmow why i can't find play store in standard GApps. If i flash the minimal I can find it but the minimal is just some few apps from google. So i decided to flash both of them. Is that okay or not for me now?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #4  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Cruiser

Well, that's because I don't kmow why i can't find play store in standard GApps. If i flash the minimal I can find it but the minimal is just some few apps from google. So i decided to flash both of them. Is that okay or not for me now?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

As long as is works, its ok, But may be you installed apps you dont need with the package my links provides latest minimal GAPPS by BanKs. By installing this its granted you run the latest service, if needed more apps just install in playstore (all google releases will be founde there)
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank