FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Q.Themer Apps

21st March 2014, 06:31 AM |#1  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
What Are These Theme Chooser Apps Available In PlayStore
I Download Themer Theme Chooser.apk From Playatore But No Effect In My Phone

Do Theme Chooser Works on Galaxy Y/Y Duos?
 
 
21st March 2014, 06:55 AM |#2  
abhishekr700's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 342
 
More
theme chooser just chooses the themes.you have to download the themes
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 07:01 AM |#3  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,878
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

What Are These Theme Chooser Apps Available In PlayStore
I Download Themer Theme Chooser.apk From Playatore But No Effect In My Phone

Do Theme Chooser Works on Galaxy Y/Y Duos?

Theme chooser is an app that comes with cyanogen roms (it will not work in stock)

you download the theme chooser theme apk install it then you apply the theme from the theme chooser app
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 10:05 AM |#4  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

Theme chooser is an app that comes with cyanogen roms (it will not work in stock)

you download the theme chooser theme apk install it then you apply the theme from the theme chooser app

ok bro..i thought it wil work in stock deodex tooo ... ...bt nope..
gonna try it in Custom Rom then..
21st March 2014, 10:10 AM |#5  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,878
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

ok bro..i thought it wil work in stock deodex tooo ... ...bt nope..
gonna try it in Custom Rom then..

use any cm7 rom for our device

if you want the statusbar to be transparent although the theme may contain transparency for the statusbar it will only work if you patch your systemui.apk

there is guide in my sig on how to do that yourself or you can use the pre-done systemui.apk which is included in my cm7 themes
all links in my signature
21st March 2014, 12:31 PM |#6  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

use any cm7 rom for our device

if you want the statusbar to be transparent although the theme may contain transparency for the statusbar it will only work if you patch your systemui.apk

there is guide in my sig on how to do that yourself or you can use the pre-done systemui.apk which is included in my cm7 themes
all links in my signature

yap i read about that how to patch systemui to make it more transparent by Adw/holo launcher.
22nd March 2014, 02:47 PM |#7  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

yap i read about that how to patch systemui to make it more transparent by Adw/holo launcher.

Use tinted statusbar module and change the color of status bar

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
22nd March 2014, 03:09 PM |#8  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Whats That Tinted module bro??
is it a app
23rd March 2014, 08:52 AM |#9  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

Whats That Tinted module bro??
is it a app

It is Xposed module to tweak look of statusbar. (colours, gradient colour like Android 4.4 Kitkat etc.)

This link will take you to required module. (You need Xposed Framework installed and activate this module)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532067

Press Thanks if helped.
25th March 2014, 04:53 AM |#10  
Gak.Niat's Avatar
Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
maybe on cyanogenmod only mate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes