Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am new to xda so im not sure if i have posted it at the right place.
anyway, my phone (galaxy pocket GTS5300) is rooted runs on infuzion 2 kernel and has hydroperia v2 custom rom(i followed the instructions from xda)
so recently i wanted to increase its ram so i partioned my external sd and installed swapper 2 (just like the post in xda),everything went all right
then i downloaded "file2sd"" from play store and installed it to gets some space in my phones internal memory but as i opened the app and selected
the format as ext3 the said i have to reboot and i pressed the "" restart now ""button,thats it and the phone just got stuck i waited for some time no buttons responded so removed the battery and tried turning it on but it just shows a blank screen after showing the model no. and i CANT enter recovery mode but i can enter odin (but my laptop does not recognize the device,eventhough i have tried installing all the usb drivers and kies ,i dont know if its because of the data cable or windows8 or my phone ) so i removed my external sd copied all my files and saw (in mini tool partition wizard)that my 2nd partition was full(512 mb)i didnt know what to do and i formatted everything(sd).
i dont know what to do next .someone please help!!!
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread