No registration required

Hidden codes

OP Gipiv

22nd March 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hi,
I was wondering if thi sort of code " *#9900# " is available to all sort of android phones.
In an S2 if you dial that code you access the commands for a log file which can be wiped so as to free a ton of extra space.
Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
25th March 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipiv

Hi,
I was wondering if thi sort of code " *#9900# " is available to all sort of android phones.
In an S2 if you dial that code you access the commands for a log file which can be wiped so as to free a ton of extra space.
Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Depends on the phone, carrier, and update it's on. Sometimes the hidden menu isn't able to be enabled without rooting as well, though this is fairly rare, but there are very few things like that that work across the board with all devices.
25th March 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Many thanks for your reply. I thought it would be a something like a service code that would be used by support if the phone was RTM'd.
Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Depends on the phone, carrier, and update it's on. Sometimes the hidden menu isn't able to be enabled without rooting as well, though this is fairly rare, but there are very few things like that that work across the board with all devices.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread