Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more
Thread Deleted

[Q] HTC DESIRE WITH HBOOT 0.98.2000 s-off , no custom roms working other than cm 7.1

OP ronE1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
25th March 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have my htc Desire s with HBOOT 2.00.0002 unlocked bootloader form HTCDEV with S-OFF , i flashed CWM recovery 5.0 , i flashed cm 7.1 stable version and it worked.

I dint want to get Stuck in gingerbread so i downloaded some other roms from XDA like JEllY FIRE , UnoffiCial CM 10.2 , Carbon ROm , PAc MAN ROM e.tc. ... i flashed cwm recovery version 5 , then wiped Data , Cache , and dalvik cache and Flashed the above roms , but no luck , the phone got stuck on HTC logo ...

So i thought of downgrading the Hboot Version .. and i used the tutorial from a site which told me to use the given attachment to downgrade hboot ,
now i have Hboot version 0.98.2000 (PG****) (as i am seeing) , and s-off , but still when i tried flashing unofficial cm 10.2 the phone got stuck on htc logo .

Please help i want to use Jelly bean ... i need a detailed tutorial or video link to get a good jelly bean rom working on my phone ....

Please Help soon
Attached Files
File Type: zip PG88IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.00 MB, 9 views)
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread