Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy note Help.. I think it's Bricked!!

Tip us?
 
marmyte
Old
#71  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1971 View Post
Yes.
You should differ internal and external sdcard, by looking at the size. Format the internal one.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
11.5GB..

Format NTFS or FAT32?

 
forest1971
Old
#72  
forest1971's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1510
Posts: 1,453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fat32

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
 
marmyte
Old
#73  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
As you can get into recovery, flash the zip file I pasted earlier "Flash_JellyBean_Bootloader.zip" from recovery... Then reboot into recovery from Philz power menu and choose Wipe->Clean before new rom install"... then install the rom zip.. once it finishes, let it boot.. it may take some minutes to get past the Samsung flashing logo.. Wait......
Done all this... Still flashing and waiting i'm afraid...
 
marmyte
Old
#74  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1971 View Post
Fat32

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Formatted removable disk and re-installed the rom - no error messages... and still hangs on SAMSUNG logo.
 
nokiamodeln91
Old
#75  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2630
Posts: 7,024
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmyte View Post
Formatted removable disk and re-installed the rom - no error messages... and still hangs on SAMSUNG logo.
If the rom doesnot boot even after 3-4 mins of flashing logo.. Then remove the battery.. Insert. Boot into recovery wipe data and cache. Reboot . (not full clean).
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
marmyte
Old
#76  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
If the rom doesnot boot even after 3-4 mins of flashing logo.. Then remove the battery.. Insert. Boot into recovery wipe data and cache. Reboot . (not full clean).
I have done this, but it's still the same
 
nokiamodeln91
Old
#77  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2630
Posts: 7,024
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmyte View Post
I have done this, but it's still the same
Try installing one of the cm roms.. Don't go for kitkat.. Try the 10.1.3
As usual before installing the new rom you use clean.
 
forest1971
Old
#78  
forest1971's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1510
Posts: 1,453
Join Date: Apr 2012
I would also try to flash, using odin, stock rom with a stock pit and tick repartition.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
 
marmyte
Old
#79  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
Try installing one of the cm roms.. Don't go for kitkat.. Try the 10.1.3
As usual before installing the new rom you use clean.
Update..

Installed cm-10.1.3-n7000 & gapps-jb-20130812-signed..
All works excellent

I think I've got my phone back

Big Big Thank you to nokiamodeln91 & forest1971 for all your help!!

The Following User Says Thank You to marmyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nokiamodeln91
Old
(Last edited by nokiamodeln91; 25th March 2014 at 12:22 PM.)
#80  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2630
Posts: 7,024
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmyte View Post
Update..

Installed cm-10.1.3-n7000 & gapps-jb-20130812-signed..
All works excellent

I think I've got my phone back

Big Big Thank you to nokiamodeln91 & forest1971 for all your help!!


Thought so.. May be issue was with the hidden partition... Anyhow.. Good to know. .. Later dont go flashing unknown bootloaders....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stock-vector-mission-accomplished-reward-stamp-111650279.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	2649131  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes