XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Trio stealth G2 10.1

Tip us?

arcmatter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Trio stealth G2 10.1

Hello all just wondering if anybody is working on rooting this Tablet?I have been working on a little but not having much luck.And new info would be great THX...Arcmatter
The Following User Says Thank You to arcmatter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xendig
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi,

Have you tried http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1886460 ?

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcmatter View Post
Hello all just wondering if anybody is working on rooting this Tablet?I have been working on a little but not having much luck.And new info would be great THX...Arcmatter
The Following User Says Thank You to xendig For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordboo03
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcmatter View Post
Hey there's a tool called impactor Google it I just rooted mine an my daughter's works like a charm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lordboo03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arcmatter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Trio 10.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordboo03 View Post
Hey there's a tool called impactor Google it I just rooted mine an my daughter's works like a charm
Great..Been stuck all night fig be easy had all my stuff ready to go then Bam ...Arcmatter...THX

xendig
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Worked for me too.

The only hiccup I ran into was being able to install the unsigned driver by impactor on Windows 8. I googled and found instructions at clubsg.skygolf.com website.

Now if I can only run a custom rom... Looks like this is a generic device so it might be possible to find a custom rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordboo03 View Post

zatanas33
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any update on a customer Recovery and ROM for the Trio stealth G2 10.1?

Currently mine resets itself back to Factory Default at any power cycle (Power off, reboot). I also can't download, install, or update any apps as it tells me that there is insufficient space.

rmarcus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Custom recovery??

Trying to flash a CM rom, but I need twrp or cwm recovery for that, I can't see to find a recovery that works. If anyone knows one, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatanas33 View Post
Any update on a customer Recovery and ROM for the Trio stealth G2 10.1?

Currently mine resets itself back to Factory Default at any power cycle (Power off, reboot). I also can't download, install, or update any apps as it tells me that there is insufficient space.
The Following User Says Thank You to rmarcus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rmarcus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Custom Recovery and ROM anyone?

Looking for a recovery CWM or any other that would allow to install a custom rom.

My Trio is already rooted.

I used Cydia Impactor.

Unicorn69
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Stock Rom ???

Does any one have a stock rom for the Stealth G2 10.1 or would you be willing to do a nandroid system backup ??

Uni

The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]