Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][PORT][NEO L]Iced Bean 4.0 The Perfect One

Tip us?
 
WhiteWashed
Old
#51  
WhiteWashed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 118
Join Date: Jan 2014
Ok downloaded and flashed the ROM. Not bad, but personally I prefer the usual ICS statusbar.
What about Bravia Engine? Is BE1 or 2 ?
 
Alvin Satrio Wibowo
Old
#52  
Alvin Satrio Wibowo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWashed View Post
Ok downloaded and flashed the ROM. Not bad, but personally I prefer the usual ICS statusbar.
What about Bravia Engine? Is BE1 or 2 ?
it's bravia engine 2
 
broim kaskus
Old
#53  
broim kaskus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 139
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jakarta
WOW...it's a great work bro @Alvin Satrio Wibowo
I have to taste this good ROM PORT, so keep developing it bro. I proud of you.
COME AND JOIN WITH US, CLICK HERE


SONY XPERIA NEO L & HTC ONE X
The Following User Says Thank You to broim kaskus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Alvin Satrio Wibowo
Old
#54  
Alvin Satrio Wibowo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by broim kaskus View Post
WOW...it's a great work bro @Alvin Satrio Wibowo
I have to taste this good ROM PORT, so keep developing it bro. I proud of you.
Thx bro...
 
sewer56lol
Old
#55  
sewer56lol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 535
Posts: 1,504
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 54.5970 N, 5.9300 W
Yum Yum

All the Ram are now belong to us...

Sent from my modded version of this ROM.
Sent from my R800i (which I touched first time in 6 months)

 
Alvin Satrio Wibowo
Old
#56  
Alvin Satrio Wibowo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewer56lol View Post
Yum Yum

All the Ram are now belong to us...

Sent from my modded version of this ROM.
Sent from my R800i (which I touched first time in 6 months)
"Click on my signature image and join with us on Facebook"

xda rules

 
jamesdotbond
Old
#57  
jamesdotbond's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 34
Join Date: Feb 2010
Default Question

After install this rom - Iced Bean 4.0 port.zip, my Xperia Play was named Xperia Neo L
 
Alvin Satrio Wibowo
Old
#58  
Alvin Satrio Wibowo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdotbond View Post
After install this rom - Iced Bean 4.0 port.zip, my Xperia Play was named Xperia Neo L
yeah of course, if you want you can edit the build propt for play
"Click on my signature image and join with us on Facebook"

xda rules


Tags
nilimahona
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes