Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[REQ]latest Sense6 apk from app market

OP olvrick

25th March 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #1  
olvrick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 289
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Can someone please provide latest apps from Sense6 in play store?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tc.videohub.ui
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.htc.launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....htc.sense.hsp

Thanks
25th March 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olvrick

Can someone please provide latest apps from Sense6 in play store?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tc.videohub.ui
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.htc.launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....htc.sense.hsp

Thanks

Any chance of the apks for these? I have a htc one and play tells me all these are incompatible with my device?
Cheers...
25th March 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #3  
yatindroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Try xposed module will enable all apps
Modaco toolbox maybe useful
HTC One 1.56 S-Off MaximusHD 33
Last edited by yatindroid; 25th March 2014 at 12:25 PM.
25th March 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #4  
olvrick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 289
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatin kumar

Try xposed module will enable all apps
Modaco toolbox maybe useful
HTC One 1.56 S-Off MaximusHD 33

tried, no go...
Still not available...
need apks....
25th March 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #5  
phsetaknev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgelab

Any chance of the apks for these? I have a htc one and play tells me all these are incompatible with my device?
Cheers...

These apps are only for Google play edition of HTC One. It will take time to make them available for Sensed HTC One. And this time the firmware update for Sense 6 will be done through Play store, not through OTA.
25th March 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 106
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev

These apps are only for Google play edition of HTC One. It will take time to make them available for Sensed HTC One. And this time the firmware update for Sense 6 will be done through Play store, not through OTA.

Can you please cite the source of this information? It is VERY VERY UNLIKELY AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to be done through Play Store. The HTC One kernel is very different from those of Samsung's or Sony's or any other Android manufacturer. The update has to be managed by HTC themselves, which will come through OTA only
25th March 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #7  
phsetaknev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

Can you please cite the source of this information? It is VERY VERY UNLIKELY AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to be done through Play Store. The HTC One kernel is very different from those of Samsung's or Sony's or any other Android manufacturer. The update has to be managed by HTC themselves, which will come through OTA only

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-se...htc-one-launch
25th March 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #8  
troby86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Camp Pendleton, CA
Thanks Meter: 914
 
1,074 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-se...htc-one-launch

You didn't read that article very well...nowhere does it say HTC is doing firmware updates via the Play Store, just certain apps.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
25th March 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 106
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-se...htc-one-launch

Bro these are certain apps which htc is offering through Play Store. These are not firmware updates. Firmware updates are only possible OTA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes