XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bootanimation] Colorized Collection - 32 Types, 84 Zips

Tip us?

oll0
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful View Post
Yes, I've had that issue as well... some files just do that. I can try converting it to a different format later and you can tell me how it goes

Edit: if you want, you can try this. Its a lot bigger but it might have better performance.
Unfortunately that didn't do the trick. The animation is frozen at first and then continues fluently after a while.

Thank you for your time and efforts dude! I think I'll just stick with the coloured one
HTC One S || TwistedKat
Oh and I love Haribo.
The Following User Says Thank You to oll0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andee39
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Default 4.3 Roms

These look awsome!! Can I use these on 4.3 rom? I'm on MOAR 9.0. I understand I have to put in the proper folder and rename .zip.

Thanks!!

asdfasdfvful
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 527

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by andee39 View Post
These look awsome!! Can I use these on 4.3 rom? I'm on MOAR 9.0. I understand I have to put in the proper folder and rename .zip.

Thanks!!
Android version doesn't matter for boot animations, as they have been present since long ago. Some of the animations were also extracted from 4.3 roms. Go for it

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk
Press thanks if I helped you

Need file storage space?
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
boot animation, colorized, eye candy, theme, zip