Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] how do I root my sprint galaxy mega

OP jazz995756

19th March 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #1  
jazz995756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
I need kelp rooting my galaxy mega I tried the one click program kingo but I fail and says need root and I'm scared to brick this phone but need help rooting any help would be appreciated!


Sent from my SPH-L600 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395188459994.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	2637776  
22nd March 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

I need kelp rooting my galaxy mega I tried the one click program kingo but I fail and says need root and I'm scared to brick this phone but need help rooting any help would be appreciated!


Sent from my SPH-L600 using xda app-developers app

as far as I know, you can't root on NA7 just yet. I had to revert to MK1 and root with kingo. but beware the update included knox into the bootloader so you may void warranty.
23rd March 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #3  
jazz995756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbalenbin

as far as I know, you can't root on NA7 just yet. I had to revert to MK1 and root with kingo. but beware the update included knox into the bootloader so you may void warranty.

I rooted with NA7 but thanks anyway

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
23rd March 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

I rooted with NA7 but thanks anyway

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Yeah I just saw that you could push recovery with odin and install super user too earlier today. Not much development for l600 think im going to buy a note 3 tomorrow.
23rd March 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #5  
jazz995756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbalenbin

Yeah I just saw that you could push recovery with odin and install super user too earlier today. Not much development for l600 think im going to buy a note 3 tomorrow.

Yea I got rid of mine after a couple days very poor development

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
25th March 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Bavaro, La Alta Gracia, RD
Thanks Meter: 28
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Just FYI, the Note 3 only has single-band LTE, where the Mega is tri-band LTE. Sprint's new Spark network uses tri-band LTE to maximize speed, and the Note 3 doesn't have the right radio.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes