Post Reply

[Q] Need KitKat on my unlocked AT&T HTC One

OP njaustin123

24th March 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaustin123

I just downloaded it and checked, it doesn't have the recovery.img

It should be in this AT&T version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2659374
24th March 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
didnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

It should be in this AT&T version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2659374

Tried that and even the recovery from the OTA zip which came with the update. All giving red warning triangles on reboot.
25th March 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
i am with elemental x kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaustin123

Tried that and even the recovery from the OTA zip which came with the update. All giving red warning triangles on reboot.

Forgot to mention. I am rooted and with elemental x kernel. Would that be causing the issue, by any chance
25th March 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaustin123

Forgot to mention. I am rooted and with elemental x kernel. Would that be causing the issue, by any chance

Kernel yes, rooted no.
The Following User Says Thank You to mb_guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Kernel yes, rooted no.

What is the option here then?
25th March 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaustin123

What is the option here then?

I'm out of my comfort zone on this one now. I wonder if flashing the boot.img from the 4.4.2 ota would work, BUT i'd wait and see if someone like @clsA has a comment.
25th March 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #27  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

I'm out of my comfort zone on this one now. I wonder if flashing the boot.img from the 4.4.2 ota would work, BUT i'd wait and see if someone like @clsA has a comment.

Any help?
25th March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaustin123

Any help?

Here is a ruu, will wipe your device but should be stock. I believe you had already converted from AT&T to this 4.19.1540.4

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...7_signed_3.exe

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes