5,595,196 Members 45,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone have a FreeGee backup they can share? [SOLVED, MOSTLY]

Tip us?

drewwalton19216801
Old
(Last edited by drewwalton19216801; 29th December 2013 at 05:56 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Anyone have a FreeGee backup they can share? [SOLVED, MOSTLY]

Update: Apparently the phone will connect via USB to my iMac but not my regular PC (while my brother's identical phone will connect to both), so I slapped Windows in a VM and now can use LGNPST. Makes sense, it does not.

My computer (using either Windows or Linux) won't recognize my phone anymore but I need to get it back to stock everything (including bootloader, recovery, etc). Can't use LGNPST or KDZ for the aforementioned reason. Stupidly, I failed to retain backups of my /sdcard/freegee directory (with aboot, sbl{1,2,3}, boot and recovery).

Anyone feel like making an archive of their /sdcard/freegee backup tree and uploading it somewhere?

Feel free to laugh, since I've been doing Android-related development since 2010.

lsmrfydgaf
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
I just made an efs backup with efsflashablemaker.zip.... Maybe that will help? I believe u can push the files thru adb if ur phone is unbootable.. Just don't ask me the command lines cuz I couldn't help lol

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

drewwalton19216801
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmrfydgaf View Post
I just made an efs backup with efsflashablemaker.zip.... Maybe that will help? I believe u can push the files thru adb if ur phone is unbootable.. Just don't ask me the command lines cuz I couldn't help lol

No, I have EFS backups. I just need the backups made by FreeGee (the bootloader, sbl, etc).

lsmrfydgaf
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Ahhh OK.. I have those also.. Can I email them to u??

The Following User Says Thank You to lsmrfydgaf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drewwalton19216801
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmrfydgaf View Post
Ahhh OK.. I have those also.. Can I email them to u??

Perfect. Check your PM box.

lsmrfydgaf
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Sent... Check ur inbox. Let me know if that's right

sab78
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwalton19216801 View Post
Update: Apparently the phone will connect via USB to my iMac but not my regular PC (while my brother's identical phone will connect to both), so I slapped Windows in a VM and now can use LGNPST. Makes sense, it does not.

My computer (using either Windows or Linux) won't recognize my phone anymore but I need to get it back to stock everything (including bootloader, recovery, etc). Can't use LGNPST or KDZ for the aforementioned reason. Stupidly, I failed to retain backups of my /sdcard/freegee directory (with aboot, sbl{1,2,3}, boot and recovery).

Anyone feel like making an archive of their /sdcard/freegee backup tree and uploading it somewhere?

Feel free to laugh, since I've been doing Android-related development since 2010.
Hi, if you've got what you were looking for can you please share with me also? Got into the same situation - lost freegee directry by mistake (I sitll have my EFS backup). Need to revert to stock but LG software does not see my phone. I have e975.
Many thanks in advance.

jimsal82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does anybody from this thread still have access to the folder that was needed by the OP? I also need that folder, as I am having the same problem.