Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

d800 phone not registered yet problem??

Tip us?

Rokanaske
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee View Post
I thought u said your moms sim cleared it? Guess not.
It cleared getting the D80010o update but not the KitKat update. It just says i have the latest update when i try it. ATT Live chat didnt help too much, but they said to come back later cause they pushged a request for me

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokanaske View Post
It cleared getting the D80010o update but not the KitKat update. It just says i have the latest update when i try it. ATT Live chat didnt help too much, but they said to come back later cause they pushged a request for me
Did u do the reset like i said? Kitkat is after q not o. They need to push it to u. It took me about 15min. Conversation and update
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

Rokanaske
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Did u do the reset like i said?
I did. But i can do it again since i dont have much on my phone ATM. But im probably going to do it later this week.

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
I did. But i can do it again since i dont have much on my phone ATM. But im probably going to do it later this week.
It resets the software update. After doing that dont check software update contact att again and they should do it for you. They check whats on your phone and if they see you are not updated they push it.
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD

Rokanaske
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
It resets the software update. After doing that dont check software update contact att again and they should do it for you. They check whats on your phone and if they see you are not updated they push it.
Oh okay awesome thanks. I'm going to try it this week after getting a new sim to see if it works.

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Oh okay awesome thanks. I'm going to try it this week after getting a new sim to see if it works.
Okay keep me updated.
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD

Rokanaske
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Okay keep me updated.
When i said i was going later this week, i lied. I went back to the live chat and talked to a different representative and now i have KitKat on my phone

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
When i said i was going later this week, i lied. I went back to the live chat and talked to a different representative and now i have KitKat on my phone
Haha LIAR!! Glad everything is working.
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD

brapen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barsky View Post
I am stuck with this problem as well. I have gone stock with the august and october tot files and tried everything else I could think of. But, in my case I tend to believe it is due to me using my att d800 on t-mobile. I have even tossed in my previous ATT sim (deactivated) as well as a never activation att sim. I did not expect these to help
Hi Barsky. I have the same problem. I have a D800, but unlocked and using it on T-Mobile, but unfortunately I'm not being able to update it. Can you show me what trick worked for you please?