Default Problem with Google Play Music lockscreen widget

Hey all,
Since I got the OTA for KK 4.4.2 on my moto x, my lockscreen music widget is acting a little bit weird. When I'm listening to music with google play music (and even from some other players like poweramp, rocket player, etc) and the screen goes off, if the track ends and another one begins before I wake the phone up, when I do, it shows the current's music art, but the title from the previous track.
With some players I get a bit of variation, some I get the previous album art, some I get both, name and art....
I can only get it working properly when I'm using NexMusic or Shuttle, with both of them, everything works like a charm, but I really wanted to use GPM.
I have recently factory reseted my phone, it didn't work. Tried to clear GPM's cache and data, nothing, tried to uninstall the update and stick to the original one that came with the phone and still nothing... So I was wondering if any of you can help me a little bit here.
I took a screenshot to try to explain it. It started playing Resistance by Muse, the screen went off and then Sunday Morning started playing, the album art is from sunday morning but the track name is still Resistance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-26-23-22-15.png
Views:	423
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	2650448