Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Bonuses

Tip us?

AstroDigital
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default Samsung Bonuses

Next Issue 3 Months
Dropbox 2 Years 50 Gig

I already subscribe can I still get free extensions?

Not Sure
Remote PC app has anybody set up and used this? Does it work easy?
Cisco WebEx app If you use this already at work you maybe able to use it? Otherwise can not think of much use?

Pass
Bloomberg Businessweek+ (Can get it from Next Issue)
Bitcasa (Only 3 months, like I said I already use Dropbox)
LinkedIn (Only 3 months then they be after a monthly fee, the free version so far is ok)
New York Time (Ok free but not going to pay for it)
Livesport (Not into Sports, think you get it for a few months only, wonder if the have the NHL)

Maybe
EasilyDo Pro (Do not think I heard of it maybe looking into)
Evernote (Samsung always gives this... wonder if EasilyDo Pro is simular)
Can you recommend any of both of these Apps?

Ok
Oxford Advanced Leanerís A-Z app
Hancom Office app

Markuzy
Old
Thanks Meter 118
For Dropbox, you can still get the bonus with your existing account provided that you have not applied for previous Samsung-Dropbox bonuses before.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

nvan7891
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I've used remotepc app with windows 8.1. I was only dicking around on it for a few minutes, but from what I could tell it worked pretty well. It's been a while since I've used splashtop, but I think navigation and controls were better with remotepc.

As for the dropbox account, a month or so ago I happened to notice my account jumped to 54 gigs out of nowhere. When I finally went online and checked what was going on, it was for some promotion for the galaxy note phone, I think. Thing is, I've never had a galaxy note phone. I have a galaxy s3. At some point I got the 50 gigs/2years promotion for using the dropbox app on my galaxy s3.

So, with the "2 years" thing, let's say that I filled up my 54 gigs with stuff. When 2 years rolls around, do I have to move all that data by a certain time or lose it? Or what..? Seems kind of like a dick move to give you 50 gigs for 2 years and then make you move it or have it deleted unless you pay to upgrade your account.