Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need help about how to backup app data

Tip us?

vaynefox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] need help about how to backup app data

need help...how can i backup all my app data and the app itself?? and how to install the app again with the data...i have a lot of games in my phone but i need to install custom rom to it which will erase all my app and data...idont want to lose all my saved games

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
You need root access and titanium backup from the playstore I'm on the go, can't write full description from the phone ) just google it

Gesendet von meinem One S mit Tapatalk
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sharkware
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaynefox View Post
need help...how can i backup all my app data and the app itself?? and how to install the app again with the data...i have a lot of games in my phone but i need to install custom rom to it which will erase all my app and data...idont want to lose all my saved games
Titanium backup is the 'easy' way to go...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umBackup&hl=sv

Works pretty well on most ROMS/Devices.. Depending on your device you might also use a 'Toolkit' (make a search for it).
(most solutions need root though)
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkware For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]