Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Comfortable to use?

Tip us?
 
tehknics
Old
#1  
tehknics's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 452
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Comfortable to use?

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
 
AngioNicholai
Old
#2  
AngioNicholai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 321
Join Date: Feb 2010
It's slippery..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
 
jaythenut
Old
#3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1485
Posts: 5,103
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics View Post
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent
 
matt95
Old
#4  
matt95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2331
Posts: 5,786
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Verona

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent
How could that happen


Donate and support my studies at the MIT University! Unruu HTC RUUs | Setup Android Development Environment on Ubuntu | Decrypt HTC RUUs
 
jaythenut
Old
#5  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1485
Posts: 5,103
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt95 View Post
How could that happen
I meant the black bar behind the buttons lol
 
Razer9
Old
#6  
Razer9's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics View Post
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.
 
tehknics
Old
#7  
tehknics's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 452
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer9 View Post
You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.
Yah neither have been issues since I got the phone just after launch. Definitely a sweet phone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more