Originally Posted by manigma
KitKat allows apps/games to use "immersive mode" to keep the navigation and status bars hidden while maintaining user interaction.
1. Did you notice this change after the update. Can you play games like Asphalt 8, Dungeon Hunter 4 in true Full Screen mode now (with status and nav bars hidden)?
2. Any performance drops in Games after the update?
3. What games do you play on your XZU?
1. Yes Asphalt 8 runs on Full Screen Mode. Haven't tried others but they should update their apps to do that, not KitKat default behavior (it's just an option so devs need to activate the mode first)
2. Seems the same, some stutter here and there at Asphalt 8 race intro, but in the game it is smooth
3. Asphalt 8, Riptide 2 (not installed yet after KitKat update)