Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 Trebuchet customization

Tip us?
 
riyosakura
Old
(Last edited by riyosakura; 26th March 2014 at 03:24 PM.)
#1  
riyosakura's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 355
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Default CM11 Trebuchet customization

I've problem with trebuchet widget.
When I try to place dashclock widget on the homescreen its displaying 3x1 widget size, instead of 4x1 widget size. Plus, trebuchet unable to resize most of the widget so i cannot make dashclock centered on the homescreen.

I got this problem on some widget. Do you guys have a workaround about this?

Edit: the problem is because i use 200 dpi..
So is there anyway to fix it on 200dpi??
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
 
forbidden8
Old
#2  
forbidden8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 260
Posts: 656
Join Date: Feb 2011
Why not use other launcher?

Изпратено от моят GT-I8160.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with Mahdi Rom 4.4.4
 
riyosakura
Old
#3  
riyosakura's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 355
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden8 View Post
Why not use other launcher?

Изпратено от моят GT-I8160.
I like trebuchet menu action..
Nova launcher menu seems to old on kitkat..plus you'll unable to display widget like on kitkat..

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
 
luckystar1107
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Same problem, power amp's widget 4x3 not resize to 4x2
 
j8hnb
Old
(Last edited by j8hnb; 7th April 2014 at 06:47 PM.)
#5  
j8hnb's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jan 2014
the rom im currently using on my ace 2 i cant really customise setting in trebuchet all i cant do is change font and add or remove google bar rather then use another launcher like nova launcher for instance try xposed framework?
 
FullDroid
Old
#6  
FullDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 172
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Catalonian Pyrenees
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyosakura View Post
I've problem with trebuchet widget.
When I try to place dashclock widget on the homescreen its displaying 3x1 widget size, instead of 4x1 widget size. Plus, trebuchet unable to resize most of the widget so i cannot make dashclock centered on the homescreen.

I got this problem on some widget. Do you guys have a workaround about this?

Edit: the problem is because i use 200 dpi..
So is there anyway to fix it on 200dpi??
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

You can try this other launcher -> http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/18126339/file.html
It's the same than Terbuchet, but more customizable... good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to FullDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hilmisalam
Old
#7  
hilmisalam's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 28
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Kuningan

 
DONATE TO ME
Still buggy

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
 
Boristruyens
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Leuven
Default XgelSettings

you guys should try using google now launcher, and installing "xgels" from playstore. You will need xposed installed but it allows you to customize Google launcher in a lot of ways. It's perfect for me
The Following User Says Thank You to Boristruyens For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
riyosakura
Old
#9  
riyosakura's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 355
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boristruyens View Post
you guys should try using google now launcher, and installing "xgels" from playstore. You will need xposed installed but it allows you to customize Google launcher in a lot of ways. It's perfect for me
How do we change icon??

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more