Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

Bootloader

26th March 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
26th March 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 139
 
587 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??

Did you check you spam and junk folders?
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Did you check you spam and junk folders?

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 139
 
587 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
26th March 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 139
 
587 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
26th March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that

Thanks for the answers. I'll try from other mail..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
It just arrived, on second email
26th March 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #9  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 139
 
587 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I'm glad to hear that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia T, TL, TX, V Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank