FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Bootloader

186 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
By Andrija231, Senior Member on 26th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
 
 
26th March 2014, 12:39 PM |#2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??

Did you check you spam and junk folders?
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Did you check you spam and junk folders?

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:46 PM |#4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
26th March 2014, 12:49 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:55 PM |#6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
26th March 2014, 12:57 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that

Thanks for the answers. I'll try from other mail..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 01:06 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
It just arrived, on second email
26th March 2014, 11:00 PM |#9  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
I'm glad to hear that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes