Hike Messenger Introduces Free VoIP Service

Hike is one of the few instant messengers that broke free from the pack andacquired a massiveuser … more

One Quarter of All Android Users Have Dual-SIM phones

Ever since the dual-SIM phone wasannounced, such devices became quite popular in many … more

Have Some ‘Quality Time’ – App Review

Our phones are jam packed with features. You can crush candy, you can send emails, … more

Chrome Beta v41 Update

Chrome on Android has been receiving a flurry of updates since the launch of Android 5.0 Lollipop, and earlier today … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Bootloader

OP Andrija231

26th March 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
26th March 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 143
 
612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??

Did you check you spam and junk folders?
26th March 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Did you check you spam and junk folders?

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 143
 
612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
26th March 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 143
 
612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
26th March 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that

Thanks for the answers. I'll try from other mail..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
It just arrived, on second email
27th March 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #9  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 143
 
612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I'm glad to hear that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes